Monday 11 April 2016

Vagabond Texturing Complete

By James Ball

As the Title suggests, I have completed the texturing faze on my Vagabond Character Model. If you would like to take a look at it I have provided a Scetchfab link below.

https://sketchfab.com/models/8414336ef4734901afe91970d3ae14aa 

To keep a similar look and feel to the 2d version of the vagabond character, I opted to go for mostly flat colours with Photo Textures, Light shading and painted in details for Seams, Zippers and Stitching. I then took the Diffuse Texture maps into Quixel 2.0 and generated the normal and Specular maps. I have also Nearly finished the third shot of my Pencil Test.





If you read through my ramblings and have gotten to this point then how about sharing this post on social media and leaving a comment down below and discuss your thoughts.
 
OK. As always this is Ballzy247 signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment