Monday 16 November 2015

It’s The Post Week 7 KPI Reflection Blog Post!

By James Ball.

Sorry for the Lack of Posts this Fortnight. There have been some family issues I’ve had to deal with like funerals and what have you., and I’ve kinda lost the motivation to get motivated. Great start to a KPI Reflection.

The last couple of days or so the same thing has been happening. I’ve gotten to the computer brought up my work to do and make an attempt to start. As I begun I would just stop and stare blankly at the screen for me what seemed like a couple of minutes. But I would then snap out of it and get back to my work I was doing and look at the time to see that 2 or 3 hours had gone by without me doing any any work. This has happened about 4 times Last week and it happened gain on the way home from Uni today. Was it aliens or just my Mental state right now . . . Who knows!?


In my KPI Interview with my lecturer There were 2 KPI’s that could really do with changing. For STRONG WORK ETHIC. I put down Room For Significant Improvement, how ever after the discussion with my lecturer I realized the I actually had a Successful Application of a Strong Work Ethic Due to getting stuff done on time and to a higher quality the the brief needed, so that was cool.

The Second CPI The my Lecturer and I talked about was ACTING AS A TEAM PLAYER. I put down Successful Application for this But My Lecturer Believes that there is Room For Significant Improvement. My Lecturer Went on to tell my That I need to participate more in group discussions than sitting, listening and observing on the sidelines so to speak.

There were a few others we discussed but they were the most important ones that could be changed or have room for significant improvement for.

As always, This is Ballzy247 Signing Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment