Sunday 18 October 2015

BITEY!

By James Ball

This weeks blog Post is going to be a little briefer than usual. I got to go to another talk by Susan Erokan on Monday. This time organised by my UNI, so that was cool. Got to learn the manual mode on the Canon 600D’s and do a bit of photography. Our class also got an introduction the the program Mudbox. For CIU this week we learnt all about Semiotics and we also got placed into the teams we would be in for our final CIU task.

Image 1: Bitey

On the homework face of things, I haven't gotten much done due to some pressing close to home family issues. So I’m sorry to say this but no coloured in 3D Face mask this week. Although I did find this interesting site called Bitey.com which is the home site for ex Disney animator Adam Philips located in the Blue Mountains near Sydney. He is the is the Person behind the Flash animation classic The Last of the Dashkin with the first episode airing in 2004 on Newgrounds.com. in my research on this guy I also found an Artist Interview by Draw With Jazza  and you can view it here.

Also this crazy shit came out this week . . . ENJOY!




As always, this is Ballzy247 signing out!
   

Reference

Image 1: Bitey, Retrieved on 11/10/2015 from - http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/brackenwood/images/2/2e/Bitey.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20091229182337

No comments:

Post a Comment