Tuesday 24 March 2015

Week 6 Reflection



By James Ball

Sorry I haven’t been keeping up to date with the blog posts. There’s been a lot of stuff going on. But in any case, here we go.

Its 6 weeks in now . . . I guess there’s no turning back . . . Our task in last week’s Creative Industry Unit was the following. We were given 5 questions and 5 minutes to answer them before it was pencils down and eyes to the front. Our next task was to go up in front of the class individually and give a one minute Presentation that was base off the 5 questions we had just answered. The following are the answers that I gave.

What Am I studying? Bachelor of Animation 

Why am I studying it? I’ve been interested in SFX, Behind the Scenes and Animation ever since I saw the film “Titan After Earth”.

What Skills Do I want to develop in my studies? I want to learn 3D Modeling Animation and Lighting.

What Career do I want to achieve with these skills? Hopefully when I finish in 2 years or even before then, I will get a job at view group creative studio based in Bunbury. 

What is My Dream Project? To create my own Web series that is based in a steampunk style world and has the Animation style of 2D animated Characters in a 3D environment. I also maybe want to work for Lucas films on one of the up and coming “Star Wars” Films.

Until next time . . .

This is James Ball  

Signing out

No comments:

Post a Comment