Monday 28 March 2016

Vagabond Character Model Progress!

I've had enough of modeling for one night and also 3DS Max just Crashed And I lost about 30 minutes of work. So I'm gonna take that as a sign of go to bed. In any case, this is going to be a short post this week. The following are various progress shots I took during the modeling faze of the Vagabond Character. Enjoy

 
 Ah No Smoothing Groups!


 Also how I felt about modeling the hand, it had taken me 4 hours to get to that point and I was only starting the fingers.


 Okay, the hand is done.


 (Looks at clock and it 2:30pm) I gonna have some lunch I think.

 
  Last Progress shot I took before 3DS Max crashed and I rage quit and called it a night. Essentially the bed roll, strapping the bed roll and the back pack straps them selves where what I had lost.


If you read through my ramblings and have gotten to this point then how about sharing this post on social media and leaving a comment down below and discuss your thoughts.
OK. As always this is Ballzy247 signing out.


No comments:

Post a Comment