Sunday 5 July 2015

Make Me A Sandwich!

By James Ball.

Just a quick Forward Note: I'm sorry this post wasn't up like 2 days ago, but I didn't feel that what I had planed, was up to par for what I could do. So I spent a little extra time on it  between other homework assignments and here we are.



Image 1

Our Week 5 lecture for CIU this week was on the topic of: "Inclusive Design". One of the subject maters that were discussed was "Gender and Sexuality" and the Bechdel Test for movie Goers.

1- It has to have at least two (named) women in it
2- Who talk to each other

3- About something besides a man

 All of this talk on "Inclusive Design" and "Gender and Sexuality" dot me to thinking about that meam/pop culture reference in gaming of  "Make Me A Sandwich!". So I went with this train of thought, and after 13 and a half hours on and off, I give you the final result.



 
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Please leave you comments in the comments section below.
And as always, this is Ballzy247 signing out.


References


 Image 1 - Retrieved on 05/07/2015 from - https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bf/Dykes_to_Watch_Out_For_%28Bechdel_test_origin%29.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment